You can make an appointment in one of two ways:
- By calling (949) 824‑5304
- In-person during normal hours of operation
- Online Scheduling for primary care appointments through the Wellness, Health & Counseling Services Student Health Portal
When speaking with one of our appointment schedulers, please be sure to have your class and/or work schedule available.
Please note the following:
- Please check in 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- Registration/Self Check-in stations are located in the waiting area.
- If you are late for your scheduled appointment time, you may be asked to re-schedule. Please keep this in mind when scheduling your appointment.
- Please note that appointments are limited in length and you may be asked to schedule a follow-up appointment(s) if you have multiple concerns or if your care requires more than the allotted time.
- If you cannot make your appointment, please cancel your appointment as soon as possible (see below).
Canceling an Appointment
(24-hour cancellation notice required)
If you cannot make your appointment, please call 949‑824‑5304 as soon as possible so that we can make your time slot available to other students. You must call and cancel your appointment, 24-hours a day/7 days a week, by calling our Appointment Line at 949‑824‑5304 and leaving a message. Patients who miss or cancel appointments without 24 hour notice will incur a fee. See Cost of Care for fees.