Location & Hours
UCI Student Health Center (Bldg 5 on the campus map).
501 Student Health
Irvine, California 92697-5200
Tel: (949) 824-5301
Fax: (949) 824-3033
Mail Zot Code: #5200
Hours: Open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday-Friday.
We are closed on weekends and UCI holidays.
Extended Hours Update: There will be no extended hours on Tuesday, May 31, 2016. In addition, Saturday, June 4, 2016 is the final Saturday extended hours for AY 2015-16. The extended hours schedule for AY 2016-17 will be posted online once it has been finalized prior to the start of Fall Quarter 2016.
Services are available to all registered UCI students. Staff and Faculty are eligible for urgent medical services and for pre-arranged occupational services with pre-authorized campus recharge.
The fundamental purpose of the Student Health Center is to enable students to maximize the academic experience by supporting them in maintaining the best possible physical and mental health in a confidential, safe and nurturing environment. To that end, we provide:
- Comprehensive primary care for health and wellness with an emphasis on personal sensitivity and attention to individual patient needs.
- Convenient consultation and treatment in selected medical specialties.
- First aid and basic urgent care for the campus community.
- Medical surveillance and recommendations for the campus on a range of health promotion and disease prevention initiatives.
- Crisis consultation and outreach services to the campus community.
Services We Provide
The Student Health Center is a comprehensive outpatient clinic staffed with licensed primary care physicians, dentists, a physician assistant, registered nurse practitioners, and registered nurses. Medical specialists from various disciplines including dermatology, orthopedics/sports medicine, gynecology, internal medicine, ENT, and psychiatry provide on-site consultation on a regular basis.
Student Health also offers basic radiology and clinical laboratory services, insurance consultation, and an on-site pharmacy, making this a comprehensive and convenient clinic dedicated to serving students.