Patient's Rights and Confidentiality
As a patient:
- You have the right to service for your health needs.
- You have the right to be treated with respect and dignity regardless of your background.
- You have the right to privacy.
- You have the right to confidentiality. Your medical records and information are released to no one without your prior written consent.
- You have the right to know, understand, and participate in decisions regarding your health.
It is important to know your rights. Please take your time and review the Patients’ Rights at Student Health. You may also download a PDF of the Patients' Responsibilities and Rights.